Video content is a popular addition to many pages. They can break up text, illustrate concepts discussed elsewhere, or even promote an event or person.
How to Implement:
The following instructions are for use with online streaming services such as YouTube or Vimeo:
- Find your movie online (on YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Copy the code provided for embedding your video on another webpage
- Log into WordPress
- Select the page you’d like to place the video on
- Use the Text view to edit your content
- In the spot where you’d like to add your video, use the following code (with the embed code you've copied replacing the iframe line included here):
<div class="videoWrapper"> [place copied iframe code here] </div>
Note Use full screen videos on pages with a sidebar. Full screen videos on no-sidebar pages will be too big and extend beyond the fold.